Hypnotherapy on the Mornington Peninsula
How fortunate are human beings to be able to behave in two ways. We can do things consciously or we can do things subconsciously. We have two brains. Our conscious brain is controlled by our thoughts and our subconscious brain can be programmed to do things automatically without us even knowing.
The tragedy is, if you program your subconscious brain to make you do things which you later regret, like smoke, or gamble, or drink, and you convince yourself you can’t stop, then you harm yourself and may suffer the consequences and become a victim of your own doing.
Our hypnotherapists can help you take back control of your behaviour and your life.
• Take charge of your life is our motto.
• Set your own goals.
• Stop your destructive behaviours.
- 30 years experience
- On the spot Medicare and Private Health fund rebates available
- All hypnotherapy sessions are recorded for your continued use at home
- Hypnotherapists are members of the Australian Society of Hypnosis and the International Society of Hypnosis
- All our hypnotherapists are also experienced clinical psychologists
- Confidentiality and privacy – your sessions and our clinical notes are strictly confidential. Our hypnotherapists adopt all of the provisions of the Australian Psychological Society code of ethics
PROBLEMS TREATED INCLUDE:
- Psychological dependence, habits and compulsions: Smoking, alcohol, drugs including marijuana, eating, nail biting, trichotillomania, gambling, stealing
- Stress and performance anxiety: Work stress; burn out, violence, exams, interviews, speeches, relaxation, worry
- Anger: Violence, trauma, road rage
- Fears and phobias: Panic attacks, social anxiety, phobias, flying, blood injection, lifts, spiders, dogs, fear of dying, agoraphobia, grief
- Performance anxiety: Sporting success, motivation, perfectionism, exams, relaxation, visual imagery
- Sexual: Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, loss of desire, vaginismus
- Sleep: Insomnia, early waking, night panic
- Pain management: Chronic pain, anxiety, depression
ARE THERE ANY DANGERS?
Hypnosis is a pleasant and relaxing state which is not dangerous or harmful in any way when carried out by a qualified and experienced professional. The rule of thumb for treatment using hypnotherapy is “if your hypnotherapist is not professionally qualified and experienced to treat your psychological problem without using hypnosis, find someone who is”.
To find out more or to make an appointment click here.
Our Hypnotherapy Services
Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
We will teach you how to recognise the difference between “real hunger eating” & “false hunger eating” or emotional eating.
Stop Smoking Hypnosis
We have helped thousands of smokers quit with the help of the stop smoking hypnosis.
Need to Talk?
Our professional and skilled psychologists are available to help you find solutions to a broad range of life problems including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, workplace stress, parenting and educational problems, anger, addictions and many more.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm.